Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Seasons Change

     I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted. As the title states, seasons change. And I do mean that metaphorically. Since my last post, my brother died. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis of the spine, and a rare autoimmune pituitary disease. To add insult to injury I have to have surgery to reconstruct my sinus cavity on May 5. It seems like every time i go to the soctor i recieve a new dx, new meds, and a new speciaist. To say the least, i am getting depressed. The only thing holding me together at this point is the fact that my kidneys seems to be doing fairly ok. It just seems like it something new every week. I am exhausted. I am tried of this disease. I am tired of what its doing to my family. My son keeps having nightmares that i die. I keep trying to tell him until i go into renal failure he has nothing to worry about. I sont know how many lupies read this, but I am hoping my fifteen years experience will help someone not feel so alone and maybe being ore lupus awareness out into the public. I am still being asked after fifteen years what lupus is. It never ceases to amaze me.  I have been going to a chiropractor daily to try to get some relief from the osteo and DDD. It seems to be helping. I would highly recommend it to anyone! I am going to try to start to post daily again. This is my outlet. My place where I can bare my soul and try to help others in the process. For those of you who read this, thank you. Amd I hope you find something helpful in my experiences. Please feel free to ask questions and I will respond!!!
Much love and hope you have extra spoons tomorrow!!!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment