Friday, February 13, 2015

How do you decide what is right??

     I am a photographer. When I couldn't work in the healthcare field anymore I had to reinvent myself. I needed something to feel like a productive human being. I have been very careful up to this point to keep my Lipus quiet, to protect my business I am trying to get off the ground. My thoughts were that if people saw me as a sickly person they wouldn't hire me, wouldn't trust me to do their portraits. This week a lady in my state was wrongfully accused of being drunk at a medical office before she was ever seen by a doctor. The receptionist took it upon herself to call the police and turn her in and request assistance without even talking to the lady first. She was given a sobriety test, which she passed and was humiliated in the process. I spoke my mind on facebook which sparked an argument with someone who is not really even a friend, nor does she know what it is like to deal with a debilitating disease like this. Now I wonder, will this affect my business? Do i keep my mouth shut for sake of dignity and professionalism or do I stand up for what is right and deal with the consequences? I am so tired of being the quiet one and trying to keep peace all the time. I am tired of not speaking my mind and standing up for what I believe in. So what do I do? And at what cost? Til next time.....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com
    (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete