Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Surgeries and such....

     Four weeks ago today I had surgery on my sinus cavity and had stints put in my head and had my tonsils taken out. It's been a rough month to say the least. I wouldn't recommend either surgery to any spoonie unless you have no other option left.  My lupus has flared, I have had not one but two viruses, and my energy level is still at a zero.
     With Lupus it seems it's one thing right after another. I have to have an ultrasound of my heart next week, have to see my pulmonologist and my GP this week. I don't know about the rest of you spoonies but I am so tired of doctors and procedures. I am starting to feel like a lab rat. Last week it was my cardiologist and my ENT. My son came home from college and asked me if this is my life now. I told him yes. He said,"Mom this is insane!" He had no idea how badly my health had declined while he was gone. It happens in the blink of an eye it seems.
    Stay strong my little spoonies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment